- Distance from International Airport 27 KM.
- Distance from Railway Station 20 KM.
- Distance from Metro Station 3 KM.
- Proud to be one of the few centers in North India to offer Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS), a minimally invasive procedure that has proven to be highly effective.
- Uses high-performance digital bone densitometry machine, Wipro GE Prodigy Advance Densitometer, to diagnose and monitor osteoporosis.
- 1.5 Tesla Siemens Essenza is used for radiation free diagnosis.
- Uses AEC (Automatic Exposure Control), Mammography GE, that ensures best image quality on minimum exposure.
- Key diagnostic tools at Metro Hospitals are CT scanners that give a high end imaging performance.
- Cath Labs are equipped with fully integrated imaging systems which aid the clinicians to size small vessels, open arteries with precision, place stents and in other clinical needs for interventional and diagnostic angiography.
- Intensive Coronary Care (constitutes of 45 beds) and High Dependency Units are equipped with advanced life support equipments.
- Labour room is well equipped where CTG machine is used to continuously monitor the fetal heart rate.
- Ambulances are fitted with latest equipments like ECG machine, monitors and defibrillator. Transport ventilators are available & managed by trained nurses, paramedics and critical care specialists.
- Facility of pain less labour and Epidural Analgesia are available.